Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Favorites + Review: Dior Addict Lip Glow

Hi there!

This is my first monthly favorite post and I also am finally reviewing the Dior Addict Lip Glow that I purchased last Friday from Sephora. I'm LOVING it But I'll get to that later.

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in "Petting Pink".


I purchased this randomly at the beginning of this month because I had always wanted to try it out. I'm so glad that I did because I use this probably almost every other day. It doesn't look like I have which is surprising but this is probably THE BEST lip conditioner that I own. It's the perfect shade for my lips and the formula is so creamy and smooth...you just want to eat it! * Of course, it has that same vanilla type smell that all MAC lipsticks have. This is even more potent (but in a good way) that I just look forward to opening it up every time


Nexus Pro-Mend Overnight Split End Treatment.


I bought this earlier in the year but only used it once or twice. Well, I picked it up again and have been using it once a week and wow have I noticed a difference! It doesn't completely "heal" your split ends but it really smooths them down and makes them less noticeable. It also makes the tips of your hair softer when you wake up. This is a great product and I would definitely recommend it for all hair types.


Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in "Grape".



This is another product that I randomly decided to try and is one of the better lip balms that I own. These come in a variety of colors but -don't be scared!- the color in the tube is NOT the color that's going to appear on your lips! These are VERY sheer and only give you a wash of color. For this one, not only does it smell and taste like Grape, but it gives my lips a sheer berry color which is awesome. These are relatively cheap and they have honestly made my lips more plush and soft!


L'Oreal Collagen Moisture Filler Day Lotion.


Ya know those products that you buy, use for awhile, and then banish them to the back of your medicine cabinet, bag, etc.? Well this was one of those products that I randomly dug out and decided to use again. Since it's winter, my skin gets just a TAD flakey and so I pulled this out to use under my foundation. The smell is wonderful and it comes in a cute bottle! I'm not sure if L'Oreal still sells this or something similar but definitely pick some of this up to try!

....
*Drumroll*

Dior Addict Lip Glow.


With Flash.

Without Flash.


I have absolutely been raving over this product ever since I purchased it and no surprise it's on my November Favorites list! This lip balm actually works with your lips to produce the perfect color for you. The feel of the balm is great too. It's a little stiff but that's perfectly fine; the rest of the product makes up for that. There is also a pleasant minty smell to the balm as well. The shape of the balm is great because you don't have to worry about it breaking or snapping off!

See? Perfect shade!


What I LOVE:

*The packaging is so elegant!
*Creates the perfect shade of pink for anyone.
*Moisturizing.
*Lasts long.
*Shape of the balm.

Meh...:

*The price. But then again, the price is worth it for how much it does.

Rating:

5/5!

Every girl deserves at least ONE high end make up brand to carry around. Make it the Dior Lip Glow!

See you soon!

Emily

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! That Dior Lip Glow looks really good on you, love the colour! I've tried the MAC lip conditioner too, but in clear, and I really love the way it softens my lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so getting the Pro Mend split end cream! I've been in need for one badly... Dior does look perfect on you! Thank you so much for this review! :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this review~! the lipstick looks good on you~! btw, i already have my "follow me" button on my blog :)

    stylefoxhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete