Monday, November 28, 2011

First FOTD

Hi everyone!

Since I finally adjusted my camera's settings, I decided to do my first FOTD (Face of the Day)




I am NOT wearing contact lenses! These are my natural eyes!



This is my "everyday going to school" look I guess. Nothing flashy but some call my everyday makeup "dramatic". Everyone's taste is different but I have been sporting this look since early 2009 so it works for me.


Face:

*Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
*Neutrogena Skin-Clearing Liquid Makeup in Natural Ivory 20 (First time trying it out)
*MAC Studio Fix Foundation Powder in NW15
*MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
*MAC Powder Blush in Pink Swoon
(I didn't need any concealer today, yay!!)

Eyes:

*Stila Stay all day Waterproof liquid eye liner in Black (LOVE!)
*MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
*Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara

Lips:

*Dior Addict Lip Glow (Loving this!)


I definitely plan on doing a review of the Dior Addict Lip Glow. I have been using it every single day since I bought it which was on Black Friday (I didn't get a discount on it but oh well!)

See you all around!


Emily

7 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment. You ayes are really beautiful.

    Kisses

    http://maichicstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your makeup is as beautiful as your natural eyes :D great blog! Now following you :) feel free to do the same if you like:

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you!

    I would love to follow you back :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for checking out my blog. please follow for more updates & fun things! your blog is super cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty! Your eyes are just stunning! Love the eyeliner look, for eyes that gorgeous that's what you want to go for :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty makeup =] i'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eyes are so pretty!! Love the cat eyeliner!!

    ReplyDelete