Saturday, November 26, 2011

First Post!

Hello everyone!

I decided to start this blog because one of my passions is make-up. I also love to write and I am currently an English major at the local University here. What better way to pursue both than to start a blog

A little about me:

*I'm 20 years old.
*I will have been married for a year on January 19th, 2012.
*I was born and raised in Maryland but moved with my husband to his duty base here in Missouri.
*I own an Etsy store selling refurbished antiques and vintage treasures I find: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveCraftVestige

Some products that I will be reviewing in the next couple weeks:

*Make Up Forever Lab Shine Lip Gloss in Pearly Light Beige.
*O.P.I. Sephora Nail Color Drying Drops.
*Clinique Long Last Glossware SPF 15 in Air Kiss.
*Dior Addict Lip Glow.
*MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam V.
*MAC Lipstick in Media.
*MAC Lipstick in Sweetie.
*MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup.
*MAC Lipstick in Del Rio Aco.
*Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black.
*Laura Mercier Foundation Primer.
*Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara.
*tokidoki Siberia Blush Brush.
*Sephora Collection Base Primer-Light.
*Urban Decay Big Fatty Waterproof Mascara in Black-Black.

*And so many more.

I cannot wait to start. I look forward to meeting all of you.


Love, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment